Groundworks Underlayment - 1.4 mm Roll - 100 sf
100 sq ft roll of 1.4 mm underlayment for use under COREtec flooring.
Underlayments are a great option for reducing sound and adding comfort under luxury vinyl floors. This underlayment offers a combination of benefits:
- Loose-lay and float LVT/LVP
- Excellent sound absorption
- Made of 100% polyurethane foam
- Extends COREtec residential wear warranty 5 years
- Moisture Retarder film
- Smooths out minor subfloor irregularities up to 1/32"
- Suitable for use with radiant heat flooring
- 3' x 33.34' / 100 sf per roll
- 1.4 mm thick
GroundWorks is a Impact Sound Reduction Underlayment that was engineered to reduce sound transmission between floors within multi-level structures. It is ideal for use with luxury vinyl tile and plank.
Excellent sound suppression between floors
No risk of plasticizer migration with recommended COREtec adhesives
Suitable over concrete, wood and hydronic radiant heated floors
Recommended for floating or double-glue installation
GREENGUARD GOLD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Hotel Rooms
- Independent Senior Living Rooms
- Multi-Family Apartments
- Military Housing
- Areas where you are concerned about IIC ratings
This product is not approved for wide open areas, or areas where there are heavy rolling loads such as hospital beds.
construction: Rolled polyurethane foam
application: LVT/P and floating floors
installation: Single glue (floating) or double glue
warranty: Commercial Limited Warranty
|roll size:||3 feet x 33 feet 4 inches
||0.91 x 10.15 m
|thickness:||0.055 inches||1.4 mm|
|roll weight:||14 / 63 lb.||6.35 / 28.58 kg|
Specifications and Installation Instructions for Groundworks Underlayment