Forbo Furniture Linoleum
The Furniture Linoleum collection consists of 21 elegant colors that add a distinctive touch to any piece of furniture.
Furniture Linoleum is a unique surfacing material for furniture applications such as desks, stools, cabinets, doors and displays. The material is naturally flexible and can be applied on all kinds of constructions. This natural furniture surfacing material has a matte look and feels warm to the hand. It presents a number of new fresh and stylish colors that complement the classic greys and blacks.
Forbo Furniture Linoleum is widely recognized for its exceptional combination of aesthetic and practical properties and holds numerous prestigious awards including the Red Dot design award, the award for Good Industrial Design and the Interzum Award.
Product is sold by the square yard. One sq yd is 72"x 18".
br> Furniture Linoleum can be applied as a surface on furniture in numerous areas such as offices and similar work environments, kitchens, shops and recreational centers. Furniture applications include:
- Shop and reception counters
- Merchandising display units
- Interior doors
- Cabinet panels
- Dividing walls (movable and fixed)
Country of Manufacture:The Netherlands
Construction1. Backing: Impregnated paper, giving the product its flexibility to be used to curved surfaces.
2. Intermediate layer: Linoleum; this layer gives Desktop its design and color and is calendared on the paper backing.
3. Surface layer: After finishing the product at the trimming department a factory finish is applied to protect the linoleum layer.
Sizes/DimensionsThickness- 2 mm.
Length: cut by the square yard. Rolls are about 92' long.
Technical DataForbo Furniture Linoleum - Technical Specifications
Forbo Furniture Linoleum (Desktop Linoleum) Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
InstallationFurniture Linoleum can be applied easily on all common materials such as MDF, chipboard and Plywood as well as steel or composite materials. Please see the following document for more information on the installation of Forbo's Furniture Linoleum: Forbo Desktop / Furniture Linoleum Installation Instructions
Care and MaintenancePlease see the following document for more information on the care and maintenance of Forbo's Furniture Linoleum: Forbo Desktop / Furniture Linoleum Care Instructions
Benefits and CertificationsUnique benefits for users:
- tactile finish
- natural material
- environmentally friendly choice
- scratch and stain resistance
- matte surface
- fingerprints don't show
- colors don't fade
- easy to apply
- suitable for many kinds of substrates
- processes like wood
- manual and industrial installation possible
- Forbo recommends the Forbo L910W adhesive for this product because it is much stronger and stickier. Unlike regular Marmoleum sheeting and tile, this product does not contain Topshield2 sealer