COREtec Pro Plus 7" - Flagstaff Oak - VV017-01023
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%). We can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
This collection offers unique and innovative visuals on a vinyl that enhances durability. The rigid core features special top/bottom layers for stability and is made from a high-density composition for extra rigidity, providing superior impact and dent resistance. This series is recommended for both commercial and residential use and can be installed in high-moisture and high-traffic areas. All decors in the COREtec Pro Plus Collection feature thepatented COREtec® technology. Since COREtec is 100% waterproof, COREtec Pro Plus floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. COREtec is inert and dimensionally stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Further, COREtec never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Pro Plus plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor-causing mold and mildew.
- Plank Dimensions: 7" x 48" x 5.0 mm
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 28.84
- Installation Method: Float, Direct Glue
- Edge Profile: Micro Bevel
- Core: Stone Polymer Core (SPC)
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Petproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Commercial Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Environmental Certifications: GreenGuard (Certification, Gold, Private Label) Certified
- Country of Manufacture: China
COREtec Pro Plus Installation Instructions
COREtec Plus Installation Video:
Care and Maintenance
- COREtec Pro Plus Residential Maintenance Guidelines
- COREtec Pro Plus Commercial Maintenance Guidelines
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
- Commercial or Residential Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
COREtec Pro Plus Comprehensive Warranty Program