COREtec Plus 5" Plank - Northwoods Oak - VV023-00205
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%), and we can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a ost including shipping.
COREtec Plus represents a revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and is your #1 alternative to laminate flooring, glue down LVT, or solid locking LVT. COREtec Plus features the most popular looks in hardwood, stone and slate flooring and is milled with the Drop and Lock profile for the easiest glue-free installation. COREtec Plus is an entirely new category of vinyl called Engineered Luxury Vinyl flooring. The patent-pending construction of COREtec Plus features an innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, COREtec Plus floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. Because COREtec Plus is inert and dimensionally stable, it will not expand or contract and never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Plus plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor-causing mold and mildew.
COREtec Plus is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Plank Dimensions: 5" x 48" x 8 mm
- Construction: Engineered Vinyl Plank Edge Profile: Micro-Beveled Edges & Ends
- Core: Waterproof Foamed Core (WPC)
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Method: Drop & Lock Installation - No glue required
- Installation Level: Below, On, or Above Grade Level
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: 15 Year Limited Commercial Wear
- Waterproof Warranty: 15 Year Limited Commercial Wear
- Commercial Warranty: 15 Year Limited Commercial Wear
Environmental Certifications: GreenGuard (Certification, Gold, Private Label) Certified, FloorScore Certified
- Country of Manufacture: China
Care and Maintenance
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
Benefits and Certifications