The Furniture Linoleum collection consists of 21 elegant colors that add a distinctive touch to any piece of furniture.
Forbo Furniture Linoleum is made from natural ingredients including flax seed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto an impregnated paper backing. It is finished with a water-based cross-linked acrylic finish that protects the surface while maintaining its flexibility.
Furniture Linoleum is a unique surfacing material for furniture applications such as desks, stools, cabinets, doors, and displays. The material is naturally flexible and can be applied to all kinds of constructions. This natural furniture surfacing material has a matte look and feels warm to the hand. It presents several new fresh and stylish colors that complement the classic grays and blacks.
Forbo Furniture Linoleum is widely recognized for its exceptional combination of aesthetic and practical properties and holds numerous prestigious awards including the Red Dot design award, the award for Good Industrial Design and the Interzum Award.
The product is sold by the square yard. One sq yd is 72"x 18".
Furniture Linoleum can be applied as a surface on furniture in numerous areas such as offices and similar work environments, kitchens, shops, and recreational centers.
Furniture applications include:
- Shop and reception counters
- Merchandising display units
- Interior doors
- Cabinet panels
- Dividing walls (movable and fixed)
Country of Manufacture: The Netherlands
- Backing: Impregnated paper, giving the product its flexibility to be used to curved surfaces.
- Intermediate layer: Linoleum; this layer gives Desktop its design and color and is calendared on the paper backing.
- Surface layer: After finishing the product at the trimming department a factory finish is applied to protect the linoleum layer.
Thickness- 2 mm.
Length: cut by the square yard. Rolls are about 92' long.
Forbo Furniture Linoleum - Technical Specifications
Forbo Furniture Linoleum (Desktop Linoleum) Safety Data Sheet (SDS)