Safecoat Penetrating WaterStop
improves water resistance and repellancy in a wide variety of surfaces
by AFM Safecoat
Safecoat Penetrating WaterStop improves water resistance and repellancy in a wide variety of surfaces, including brick walls, concrete foundations, stucco, stone and most unglazed tile. Because Safecoat Penetrating WaterStop is not toxic and low odor, it is ideal for use indoors instead of a typical high solvent content sealer; yet, it is durable enough for use outdoors. It is particularly useful as a periodic maintenance coat for surfaces originally treated with Safecoat WaterShield. USE ON: Safecoat Penetrating WaterStop is recommended for porous brick, mexican pavers, concrete block, concrete and stucco. It can also be used over wood to increase water repellency and reduce water absorption. ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Good water resistance for up to five years when properly applied.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Fights indoor air pollution, seals in the outgassing from the substrate.
- Zero VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
- Contains no formaldehyde.
Country of Manufacture:US