COREtec Grande - Lotte Oak - VV662 - 05013
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR BEST PRICING
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%), and we can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
COREtec Grande lives up to its name, offering a grand flooring option that features planks of 82" in length and 9" in width. This size sets COREtec Grande apart as its boldness in design and beauty proves the series to be a unique and innovative option that comes with the same benefits of other COREtec floors. COREtec Grande flooring is 100% waterproof and kid-proof, providing a new 30 mm wear layer without compromising design and clear visuals. Enhanced painted bevels and Embossed-In-Register technology provides for ultra-realistic visuals in COREtec Grande planks, which look and feel like real hardwood. The easy to install agnle-tap system allows for floating installations measured in hours, not days. The cork underlayment, which is naturally resistant to odor-causing mold and mildew, provides for these floors to be warmer underfoot.
Plank Dimensions: 9" x Multiple Lengths (28", 55", 82") x 15 mm
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 20.67
- Installation Method: Float, Direct Glue
- Edge Profile: Accent Bevel
- Core: Waterproof Foamed Core
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited 10 Year Medium Commercial
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited 10 Year Medium Commercial
- Petproof Warranty: Limited 10 Year Medium Commercial
- Commercial Warranty: Limited 10 Year Medium Commercial
- Environmental Certifications: GreenGuard (Certification, Gold, Private Label) Certified
Country of Manufacture:China
COREtec Plus Installation Instructions
COREtec Installation Video:
Care and Maintenance
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
- Commercial or Residential Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec Grande is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).