Velux Wildfire Glass 14" Sun Tunnel Kit
VELUX SUN TUNNEL tubular skylights brighten any room with natural, energy-efficient light, making them perfect for bathrooms, closets, hallways, and other small or large spaces. The TZRL model is designed to meet Wildfire Urban Interface requirements, and features fireproof tempered diamond wire glass. It has rigid tubing and is designed to be installed on a site-built curb. The TZRL model includes step flashing and adhesive underlayment. The step flashing is designed to interweave with composite asphalt roofing shingles on a 10° - 60° roof pitch.
Please review the installation guide here.
- Designed to adhere to strict building and homeowner's association codes, including wildfire urban interface, and features a fireproof tempered diamond wire flat glass, allowing it to pass an ASTM E108 class A burn brand test
- Designed with a flat glass exterior to pass building codes and strict homeowner's association regulations, unlike traditional acrylic dome tubular skylights
- For installation on site-built curb, which allows it to be installed on low slope roofs (10°-60°) for TZRL model
- Sun tunnel qualifies for VELUX 10-year no Leak installation warranty when installed using the included step flashing and underlayment
- 64 in. of tunnel material included (two 12 in. elbows, one 24 in. extension, and one 16 in. top collar adapter) and includes VELUX Flexi Loc tunnel connection system to reduce installation time
- 99% reflective tunnel is ideal for longer tunnel lengths of up to 20 ft. with additional ZTR 014 extensions (sold separately) as needed
- Lights a room up to 325 sq. ft. and is ideal for larger spaces