Forbo Snap-Down Divider - 1 1/8"
No part of you floor needs to be stronger and more rugged than the transitions. Why? Because they take nearly constant abuse- gurney wheels, carts, hand trucks, heels. While flooring lies flat and wall base stands upright, the transitions take the brunt of day-to-day wear. That's why Forbo's objective is simple: Offer the toughtest transition products on the market today.
Proprietary TP Rubber formulations and the longest warranty in the industry means that you can depend on Forbo's transition products for even the most rigorous application. With tight tolerances for a snug fit, they're shrink-proof, crack-proof, and won't fade - even in direct sunlight.This product is ordered by the carton. Each carton contains 20 12' pieces.
- No lead or heavy metals - guaranteed
- Passes all of the most stringent IAQ standards in the market
- TP Rubber costruction
- Zero shrinkage (when used with compatible adhesive)
- Highest quality transitions on the market backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry
- Multipe profiles to meet the transition requirements of a variety of floor formats
- Color coordinated (available in 15 colors)
- UV resistant
- Quick and easy installation
- Precision fit
- IEQ credit 4.3 - low-emitting materials
- MR credits 4.1, 4.2 - recycled content (32% pre-consumer recycled content)
- MR credits 5.1, 5.2 - regional materials (manufactured in Sheboygan, WI)
(to view a larger swatch for each color, please click here)
Country of Manufacture:US