COREtec Pro Plus XL 7" Casablanca Pine-VV490-01651
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%). We can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
These extra-long planks of the Pro Plus XL collection bring an impressive scale to the stylish appearance of COREtec while providing exceptional durability for high traffic residential, or even commercial use. These floors utilize a rigid core that features top and bottom layers for stability, constructed from a high-density composition for extra rigidity, providing superior dent and impact resistance. COREtec Pro Plus XL floors can be installed in wet areas as they are 100% waterproof. These floors will never swell when exposed to, or even submerged in water. COREtec is also dimensionally stable, so it will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Furthermore, expansion strips will never be needed in large rooms. Each COREtec Pro Plus XL plank has an attached cork underlayment, with the result being a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor-causing mold and mildew. All styles in the COREtec Pro Plus XL Collection feature the patented COREtec® technology.
- Plank Dimensions: 7" x 73" x 5.0 mm
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 36.44
- Installation Method: Float, Direct Glue
- Edge Profile: Micro Bevel
- Core: Stone Polymer Core (SPC)
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Petproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Commercial Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
Country of Manufacture:China
COREtec Pro Plus Installation Instructions
COREtec Plus Installation Video:
Care and Maintenance
- COREtec Pro Plus Residential Maintenance Guidelines
- COREtec Pro Plus Commercial Maintenance Guidelines
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
- Commercial or Residential Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec Pro Plus is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
COREtec Pro Plus Comprehensive Warranty Program