COREtec One Plymouth Oak 50LVP807
luxury vinyl floors for $3.29 sq ft.
COREtec represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring. COREtec One is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. The patented construction of COREtec One features a novel innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec One is 100% waterproof, COREtec floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. COREtec One is inert and dimensionally stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Further, COREtec One never needs expansion strips in large rooms.
- Plank Dimensions: 6" X 48" x 6.3 mm
- Square Feet per Carton: 31.73
- Construction: Engineered Vinyl Plank
- Edge Profile: Micro-Beveled Edges & Ends
- Core: COREtec extruded, waterproof core
- Attached Underlayment: N/A
- Installation Method: Glueless Installation
- Installation Level: Below, On, or Above Grade Level
- Residential Warranty: 25 Year Residential Wear
- Structure Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: 5 Year Limited Light Commercial
- CARB Compliant
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
Country of Manufacture:China
InstallationCOREtec Installation Video:
Shipping InformationPlease review the following link for information about the shipping / delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs. Important information about the shipping and delivery of flooring
Residential or Commercial Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec One is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
GREENGUARD GOLD Certificate for COREtec One Engineered Luxury Vinyl Floors