COREtec One - Alpine Ash VV022-806
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%), and we can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
COREtec represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring. COREtec One is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. The patented construction of COREtec One features a novel innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec One is 100% waterproof, COREtec floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. COREtec One is inert and dimensionally stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Further, COREtec One never needs expansion strips in large rooms.
- Plank Dimensions: 6" X 48" x 6.3 mm
- Square Feet per Carton: 31.73
- Construction: Engineered Vinyl Plank
- Edge Profile: Micro-Beveled Edges & Ends
- Core: COREtec extruded, waterproof core
- Attached Underlayment: N/A
- Installation Method: Glueless Installation
- Installation Level: Below, On, or Above Grade Level
- Residential Warranty: 25 Year Residential Wear
- Structure Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: 5 Year Limited Light Commercial
- CARB Compliant
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
Country of Manufacture:
Country of Manufacture:China
COREtec Installation Video:
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
Residential or Commercial Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec One is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).