COREtec Pro Plus HD 9" - Bedford Oak - VV488-02098
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%). We can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
The Pro Plus HD collection utilizes enhanced painted bevels and Embossed In Register (EIR) technology to give the planks and tiles the most realistic look and feel available. The stunning style is combined with a rigid core construction that easily withstands high-traffic residential or even commercial use. The rigid core features special top and bottom layers for stability, and is constructed from a high-density composition for extra rigidity, providing superior dent and impact resistance. Since COREtec is 100% waterproof, COREtec Pro Plus XL Enhanced HD floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to, or even submerged in water. COREtec is also dimensionally stable, so it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced HD plank or tile has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor causing mold and mildew. All styles in the COREtec Pro Plus XL Enhanced HD Collection feature the patented COREtec® technology.
Plank Dimensions: 9.06" x 72.83" x 5.2 mm
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 36.64
- Installation Method: Float, Direct Glue
- Edge Profile: Accent Bevel
- Core: Stone Polymer Core (SPC)
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Petproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Commercial Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
Country of Manufacture: China
COREtec Pro Plus Installation Instructions
COREtec Plus Installation Video:
Care and Maintenance
- COREtec Pro Plus Residential Maintenance Guidelines
- COREtec Pro Plus Commercial Maintenance Guidelines
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
- Commercial or Residential Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
COREtec Pro Plus Comprehensive Warranty Program