COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced Tiles - Ampera - VV493-02070
You may easily order samples here (free shipping on samples), and we are happy to provide you with a quote for the material you need for your project. Please let us know which flooring you would like and the square footage you need (allowing some extra for cuts and waste, usually 10 to 15%). We can let you know how many cartons of flooring will be required, and we will quote you a cost including shipping.
Denser, more rigid core adds even greater durability for high-traffic areas. This collection offers unique and innovative visuals on a vinyl that enhances durability. The extra-dense, Solid Polymer Core (SPC) features special top/bottom layers for stability and is made from a high-density composition for extra rigidity. The “Plus” is the attached cork underlayment. This underlayment provides added sound dampening, absorbs subfloor imperfections and naturally resists mold and mildew. The patented COREtec® technology makes these floors 100% waterproof. COREtec floors are dimensionally stable and will not swell when exposed to water, meaning they can be installed in wet areas. These floors will also never need expansion strips. COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced floors are recommended for both commercial and residential use, and can be installed in high-moisture and high-traffic areas. All floors in this collection are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for Indoor Air Quality to help keep your home healthy and happy.
- Plank Dimensions: 18.58" x 24.02" x 5 mm
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 30.99
- Installation Method: Float, Direct Glue
- Edge Profile: Accent Bevel
- Core: Stone Polymer Core (SPC)
- Attached Underlayment: Attached Cork
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Petproof Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
- Commercial Warranty: Limited 15 Year Heavy Commercial
Country of Manufacture:China
COREtec Pro Plus Installation Instructions
COREtec Plus Installation Video:
Care and Maintenance
- COREtec Pro Plus Residential Maintenance Guidelines
- COREtec Pro Plus Commercial Maintenance Guidelines
Please review the following link for information about the shipping/delivery of flooring. Please contact us with any questions or special delivery needs.
- Commercial or Residential Flooring
Benefits and Certifications
COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
COREtec Pro Plus Comprehensive Warranty Program