reduces the outgassing of harmful chemicals used in carpet backing
SafeChoice Carpet Seal is a unique sealer designed to prevent the outgassing of harmful chemicals used in carpet backing. These chemicals include such known carcinogens as formaldehyde, toluene, benzene, xylene and styrene. Carpet Seal is odor-free and, when properly applied, effectively blocks outgassing for up to five cleanings or one year. SafeChoice Carpet Seal sealer is designed to be used in conjunction with SafeChoice Carpet Shampoo (to clean) and SafeChoice Lock Out (to seal carpet fibers and repel dirt and stains). This three-part system cleans out and seals in the harmful chemicals found throughout a typical carpet. USE ON: SafeChoice Carpet Seal is generally suitable for all synthetic carpets and rugs. Because of variations in materials and production processes used by different manufacturers, you should always spot test to insure compatibility with your carpet. Wool fibers generally do not react well to water based products, so SafeChoice Carpet Seal is not recommended for wool. BENEFITS:
- Fights indoor air pollution by stopping the outgassing of toxic materials from carpet backing - the only product in the world so designed.
- Especially important for professional maintenance people who maintain centrally-ventilated buildings where occupants are subject to the effects of all toxic discharges within the building, including those from carpet and building and maintenance products.
- Odorless - pleasant for user and occupant.
- Resists water borne stains.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
Country of Manufacture:United States