TCPs award winning PARs have just got better with the new, super-efficient Elite series.
TCP uses the world’s best LED-chip technology, giving the best light output, outstanding energy efficiency and consistent and uniform color.
TCP's LED PAR lamps offer no-compromise functionality, including full dimmability all the way down to 0%. These lamps are ideal for track lights, recessed downlights, display lights, and protected outdoor fixtures.Features and Benefits:
- Smooth, uniform dimming (also available as non-dimming, see model option below).
- Energy Ef?cient: Up to 85% less energy than halogen alternatives
- Exceeds all industry performance requirements.
- Long life: 25,000 hours
- Smooth outer housing. Shatter resistant.
- Very low heat generation – excellent for sensitive display lighting.
- Excellent color consistency and high color rendering (CRI).
Input Line Voltage: 120 VAC
Input Power: 14W or 17W
Input Line Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Lamp Life (Rated): 25,000 hours
Minimum Starting Temp: -30ºC
Maximum Operating Temp: 40ºC
Color Temperature: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4100K
Lens Angles: Spot (15º), Narrow Flood (25º), Flood (40º)
Length (MOL): 5.3"
Lumens: 1050-1150 (14W) or 1200-1300 (17W); varies by color temperature
5-Year Manufacturer Warranty