TCP's Elite Series LED PARs with discrete chip configuration offers great light quality at a lower cost — great for most applications.
TCP uses the world’s best LED-chip technology, giving the best light output, outstanding energy efficiency and consistent and uniform color.
TCP's Discrete bulbs are non-dimmable and available in 2700 or 3000K. These lamps provide efficient lighting for track lights, recessed downlights, display lights, and protected outdoor fixtures.Features and Benefits:
- Energy Efficient: Up to 85% less energy than halogen alternatives
- Exceeds all industry performance requirements.
- Long life: 25,000 hours
- Smooth outer housing. Shatter resistant.
- Very low heat generation – excellent for sensitive display lighting.
- Excellent color consistency and high color rendering (CRI).
Input Line Voltage: 120 VAC
Input Power: 8W (PAR20), 10W (PAR30, short neck), 12W (PAR30), 14W (PAR38)
Input Line Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Lamp Life (Rated): 25,000 hours
Minimum Starting Temp: -30ºC
Maximum Operating Temp: 40ºC
Color Temperature: 2700K or 3000K
Lens Angles: Spot (15º), Narrow Flood (25º), Flood (40º)
Length (MOL): 3.5" (PAR20), 3.5" (PAR30, short neck), 4.8" (PAR30), 5.3" (PAR38)
Diameter: 2.5" (PAR20), 3.8" (PAR30), 4.8" (PAR38)
Lumens: 500-515 (8W), 600-650 (10W), 800-850 (12W), or 1050-1100 (14W); varies by color temperature
5-Year Manufacturer Warranty