TCP’s LED lamps provide unmatched performance, function and value. TCP expertly integrates the LED lighting element, lamp optics, lamp driver, and heat management, unmatched light output and functionality into a perfectly optimized light system.
TCP uses the world’s best LED-chip technology, giving the best light output, outstanding energy efficiency and consistent and uniform color.
TCP's LED PAR lamps offer no-compromise functionality, including full dimmability all the way down to 0%. These lamps are ideal for track lights, recessed downlights, display lights, and protected outdoor fixtures.Features and Benefits:
- Smooth, uniform dimming from 100% to 0.5%
- Energy Efﬁcient: Up to 80% less energy than halogen alternatives
- Exceeds all idustry performance requirements.
- Long life: Designed for 50,000 hours (lasts at least 15 times longer than alternative)
25,000 hour rated life for ENERGY STAR qualiﬁed lamps.
- Very Durable: Solid state lighting technology signiﬁcantly reduces lighting service
& maintenance due to robust lighting design. Shatter resistant.
- Very low heat generation – excellent for sensitive display lighting.
- Excellent color consistency and high color rendering (CRI).
- Available in black and white housings
Input Line Voltage: 120 VAC
Input Power: 14W, 17W, 19W
Input Line Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Lamp Life (Rated): 25,000 to 50,000 hrs
Minimum Starting Temp: -20ºC
Maximum Operating Temp: 40ºC
Color Temperature: 27K, 30K, 41K, 50K
Lens Angles: Spot (15º), Narrow Flood (25º), Flood (40º)
Length (MOL): 5.3"
Lumens: 850-1344 depending on wattage and color temperature
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This bulb has been discontinued and replaced by the Elite PAR lamps shown below. Availability for wattage and color options is limited.