SoyCrete Decorative Concrete Stain
SoyCrete™ Concrete Stain is a non-toxic, eco friendly bio-based chemistry engineered with an advanced soy ester dispersion technology. SoyCrete™ is the #1 selling bio-based, semi-transparent, eco friendly decorative concrete stain. It is the preferred choice among professional green builders and concrete artisans worldwide. SoyCrete™ meets more sustainability attributes than any other concrete stain product by containing renewable resource materials, recycled content and ultra low VOC's.
SoyCrete™ is ideal for interior and exterior porous surfaces such as: concrete, masonry, brick, stucco, fiber cement, rammed earth and natural stone surfaces. The eco friendly soy dispersion technology replicates the permanent absorption characteristics similar to motor oil, but with an unlimited array of natural variegated color effects. The advanced technology will provide you with more than double the spread rate (400-600 sq.ft. p/gal) compared to competitive products. You simply can't find a safer, more flexible or more affordable decorative concrete stain.
The Original, Most Trusted Bio-Based Brand By Leading “Green Builders” & Specifiers Who Demand Sustainability, Performance, and Value!
Used by Goodwill Industries HQ, WalMart HQ, ADEQ Arkansas, University of New Mexico, Arizona State University, Cal Poly State, City of Scottsdale, City of Tempe, City of Sedona, City of Phoenix, City of Albuquerque,, City of Charlottesville, US Dept of Transportation, British Railway Stations, Yellowstone National Park, Vail Resorts, Children’s Museum of Phoenix, Children’s Museum of San Luis Obispo, Maritime Museum, The Florida Aquarium, Tovrea Castle, Tampa Bay History Center, National Aquarium Baltimore, Houston Zoo, Franklin Theater, TCBY, Mrs Fields Cookies, Starbuck’s, Snola Yogurt, Macaroni Grill, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Embassy Suites, Earthbar Grocery Stores, Pizza Fusion, Red Brick Pizza, and Many More...
SoyCrete Product Data Sheet
SoyCrete Frequently Asked Questions
New Micro-Flo NG™ Technology: An advanced formulation to
achieve faster penetration, even easier installation, and increased
integral bonding. By incorporating small particle size chemistry and an
improved ability to reduce surface tension, the stain flows more
efficiently into the substrate with ease and without streaking.
Professional applicators and artisans now enjoy enhanced versatile color
layering and faster distribution of the stain with more variety of
applicator tool choices, including high quality pump sprayers.
SoyCrete Installation Instructions Sheet
SoyCrete Installation Instructions Video
We recommend cleaning and etching the surface with Eco-Etch Pro™, a bio-based material that will clean and etch in one easy step. Eco-Etch Pro™ will remove rust stains, dirt stains, efflorescence, etc and brightens concrete to a like new finish for displaying beautiful natural variations that come alive during the staining process. This product also will minimize errors caused by inadequate porosity level by safely opening up the pores to allow optimum penetration and longevity of the stain.
Selecting The Right Finish:
Understanding the environment, use, and maintenance of your decorative floor will help you choose the proper balance of surface protection, life cycle cost, and the appearance desired. All of Eco Safety products are suitable for both interior or exterior applications.
- Acri-Soy™ Sealer: A bio-based penetration natural satin sheen finish for concrete, masonry, clay plaster and many other porous substrates. This product is a high performance sealer to help resist foot traffic, stains, water, efflorescence and even most vehicular fluids such as motor oil, anti-freeze and transmission fluid.
- EcoFlorZ™ Decorative Floor Finish: A hard wearing zinc-free interior floor finish to add a beautiful gloss to high gloss luster to your decorative floor. Installs easily by mopping over the Acri-Soy Sealer. In addition to an eye popping gloss finish, it provides a durable barrier coat that may be easily maintained and is high speed burnishable.
- Eco-Tuff™ High Traffic Clear Coat System: A 2-part high performance, high traffic system using a water-based primer and a modified bio-based acrylic-urethane topcoat finish. Intended for maximum protection against abrasion, chemicals, stains, salts and water. Provides a beautiful high luster finish.
Decorate, renew or repair porous surfaces for less than $.10 per sq.ft.
- Floors & Walls
- Tilt-Up Concrete Walkways
- Brick-Masonry Walls
- Garage Floors Fiber
- Cement Driveways
- Natural Stone & Tile
- Wall Murals
- Faux Finishing
- Decks & Patios Decorative Art
- Brick Pavers
- Landscape Borders & Hardscapes
Benefits and Certifications