EcoTimber 3" Caribbean Rosewood
EcoTimber 3" Unstained Caribbean Rosewood with a pre-finished UV coating and vibrant colors! The Rosewood has an extreme color range from cremes, to orange and red flame swirls and ever medium brown background with black striping. Priced in a 21 sq. ft bundle.
- Thickness: 9/16"
- Width: 3"
- Length: 36" average mixed grain, varies from 12" - 84"
2300 per Janka scale
- Post Industrial waste wood such as sawdust, veneer backing boards and peeler logs. Milled square edges, straight grain.
- Unstained Pre-finished with UV coating
- Warranted over hydronic radiant heat systems - please read installation instructions thoroughly
- 100% FSC-recycled wood from furniture scraps
- Made without added urea-formaldehyde
- Easily meets the strict CARB 2012 formaldehyde standards
- MRc7 - Certified Wood
- EQc 4.4 - Low Emitting Materials - Composite Wood and Laminate Adhesives
- Lifetime residential / 25-year commercial warranty against construction defects
- 27-year residential / 5-year commercial warranty against finish wear-through
Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions
Benefits and Certifications