Eco-Tuff Non-Skid Safety Coating
Available in 12 standard colors with optional Infrared Reflective (I.R.) version. Please note that the 2 oz sample doesn't come with the I.R. pigmentation. Custom colors are available; please call to order.
Rubberized Non-Skid Safety Coating is the world's leading environmentally compliant safety coating.
Eco-Tuff is a single component, zero VOC, high build, high flex ultra tough waterproof coating material. There are no hazardous ingredients, is non-flammable and virtually odorless. It is engineered for the most extreme environments from freezing cold temperatures to the hottest climates around the world. It is capable of withstanding abrasion, UV, chemicals, hot tire pick-up, and submersible applications.
- High Flex: Eco-Tuff has the unique ability to provide maximum pliability for substrates that naturally expand and contract. Conventional coating materials will eventually crack when subjected to such shifts and will lead to premature failure. Eco-Tuff offers maximum life of your investment.
Product Data Sheet
- High Build: Eco-Tuff applies at 1/8" and up to 1/4" depending on the number of topcoats. The mil thickness is up to 30 times that of conventional epoxy or floor paint coatings, offering years of durability and easily repairable self bonding capability.
- Colors: Available in 12 standard colors from our color palette with optional Infrared Reflective (I.R.) version. Custom colors available, please call to order.
- Formulations: Standard and fine.
- Sheen: Satin finish. May be topcoated with Eco-Tuff H.T. Coating or Eco-Tuff H.T. Clearcoats for a Matte or Gloss Sheen.
Made with recycled content materials, the advanced formulation of cross-linking modified acrylics, urethanes, co-polymers and EPDM rubberized granules delivers a Green Building compliant safety coating with superior durability, flexibility and safety.
Approximate Spread Rates: 100-125 sq.ft/gal. per coat. 2 coat
application required. We recommend 3 coats for heavy industrial
May be used on concrete, wood, fiberglass, and metal surfaces. Each formulation is customized for its intended application.
Benefits and Certifications