Cree CPY250 Drop Lens Canopy LED
Canopy and soffit operators are under constant pressure to lower operating costs while simultaneously providing safe and visually appealing lighting. The new Cree CPY250 luminaire has a slim low profile design can mount on virtually any canopy/soffit and is the perfect upgrade solution – the high-performance LED fixtures not only outperform existing LED and Metal Halide solutions but also offer a low total cost of ownership.
The CPY250 Canopy & Soffit Light is capable of saving more than 50 percent energy compared to traditional technologies. The CPY250 also provides improved lighting quality that contributes to creating a safe and inviting site. Affordable to implement, the CPY250 was engineered to optimize both illumination and economic performance, and the result is unbeatable value that contributes to a more profitable bottom line.
The CPY250 is designed and assembled in the USA and is built to provide more than a decade of near maintenance-free service. And, it's backed by Cree's 10-year limited warranty.
With typical commercial usage of 12 hours per day at the national average of $0.12 kWh, Cree's CPY250 can deliver a payback period of less than two years - significantly lower than the typical metal halide solution. And, utility rebates available through many electric utilities throughout the country can significantly help to accelerate the payback.
- Slim low profile design
- Mounts: direct mount, hook & cord, pendant
- Flat or drop lens option (see related item below for flat lens)
- CCT: 4000K, 5700K
- Initial Delivered Lumens: 13000 or 8000
- Input Power: 122W or 82W
- Dimming Options for 122W model (0-10V, Multi-Level, or Programmable Multi-Level)
- Exclusive DeltaGuard® Finish in the color choices of White, Silver, Black, Bronze, or Platinum Bronze
- WARRANTY: Cree offers industry-leading limited product warranties.
Cree CPY250 Canopy and Soffit Light BrochureCree CPY250 Data Sheet - 82 Watts, Direct MountCree CPY250 Data Sheet - 122 Watts, Direct Mount
- Petroleum & Convenience Store
- Restaurants & Hospitality
Benefits and Certifications