Configurable Twin Beds
this item typically delivers in 8 to 10 weeks
These versatile twin beds are configurable as a stand-alone single bed, a stand-alone pair, bunk beds with ladder, or trundle beds. You can change the configuration periodically to suit your kids' needs as they grow older.
The beds are finished with a blend of natural tung and linseed oils and varathane (a water-based, non-toxic, no-VOC finish). A small amount of assembly is required. These high-quality, fun beds will make going to bed early a pleasure for your children (but don't hold us to that!).
- Beds: 35.5" wide x 70" long
- Headboard Post: 41.5" high
- Footboard Post: 25.5" high
- Height available under rail: 9.8"
- Stand alone twin/low bed/bottom bunk height: 11.3"
- Higher bed height (in Trundle or Hi/Low position): 29.6"
- Top bunk bed height: 52.8" « Height of trundle bed with casters in place: 13.4"
- Overall Footprint (single bed): 42.5" x 79.5"
Benefits and Certifications
The beds are made in the US of FSC-certified, solid American wood. The western maple used in the beds is actually collected as a secondary item during softwood harvests. The manufacturer strives to use every bit of wood, donating scrap wood to local schools and community centers for woodshop projects or to low-income families for heat during the winter months.