COREtec Plus Gold Coast Acacia
COREtec Plus represents a revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and is your #1 alternative to laminate flooring, glue down LVT, or solid locking LVT. COREtec Plus is an entirely new category of vinyl called Engineered Luxury Vinyl flooring. The patent-pending construction of COREtec Plus features an innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, COREtec Plus floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. Because COREtec Plus is inert and dimensionally stable, it will not expand or contract and never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Plus plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor causing mold and mildew.
COREtec Plus is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality meeting the requirements for the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's most stringent testing criteria for harmful emissions of formaldehyde and harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
COREtec Plus features the most popular looks in hardwood, stone and slate flooring and is milled with the Drop and Lock profile for the easiest glue-free installation.
- Plank Dimensions: 5" x 48" x 8 mm
- Construction: Engineered Vinyl Plank Edge Profile: Micro-Beveled Edges & Ends
- Core:COREtec extruded core
- Attached Underlayment: Cork
- Installation Method: Drop & Lock Installation - No glue required.
- Installation Level: Below, On, or Above Grade Level
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: 10 Year Limited Medium Commercial Sq. Ft./Carton 26.88
Benefits and Certifications